Malaysia My Second Home
MM2H, or the Malaysia My Second Home programme, is a visa initiative introduced by the Malaysian government to promote Malaysia as a positive place to live, for potential residents from abroad. The MM2H scheme provides a renewable multiple-entry visa for successful applicants from around the world.
Benefits of Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H)
- 5 + 5 visa and its renewable for life for you and spouse
- Business ownership but not directorship
- Overseas income remitted to Malaysia is tax exempted
- Allowed to invest in Malaysian stocks & shares, unit trust and bonds
- Sponsor unmarried children under 21, parent & parent-in-law
- Allow to bring 1 domestic helper
- Buy any number of houses with a minimum cap of RM 1,000,000.00
- Home mortgage allowed up to 50% of the price of the house
- Allowed to open a bank account
- One Locally assembled car tax free
- Not compulsory to buy a Malaysian Home during stay under the mm2h program
To find out more Contact MalVisa today! We are professionals with nearly 20 years of successful processing of MM2H applications, and we will be the best to contact to get you going!