Resident Pass – Talent
What is RP-T
The Residence Pass–Talent (RP-T) offers skilled expatriates the ability to work and live in Malaysia for up to 10 years.
Through the RP-T, these individuals are able to remain in the country and contribute towards Malaysia’s goal of becoming a high-income nation.
BENEFITS OF THE RP-T
- Ability to live and work in Malaysia for up to 10 years.
- Flexibility to change employers without having to renew the pass.
- Spouse* and children under 18 years old are eligible for the RP-T dependent pass.
- Dependents over 18 years old, parents and parents-in-law are eligible for a renewable one-year Social Visit Pass for up to five years.
- Spouse* can seek also employment without the need to apply for an Employment Pass.
- Spouse* and children under 18 years old are also eligible to study in Malaysia.